Aug 20, 2009

Kinda worry..

Today is a reli up n down day...Morning suppose to
present computer studies,bt..something happen..so have to postpone..
*sorry,dnt wan to say wat happen..
But go la..can prepare more..
Hehe...=)

Then went to aerobic room..
Thursday..so went to practice dance..
Neva stop teaching my "ji muis"...Lol
Wear highheels leh!So pain...
At 1st ok,bt wear till 7pm..walao..so pain..
Bt its worth..Haha....

Then went 4 dinner vf Mun Yee,Saki,Mun Hon and Nicholas..
Ate a bowl of tasteless noodle!Eiw!THEY dnt allow me to eat fry
food..wuwuwwu
But i knw it is 4 my own gud la..tq to all of them lo...hehe

Hmm..Bsides all this..
im kinda worry about my studies..
Today my classrep told us tat 13 of us failed account..
I reli hope tat it wouldnt b me..
bt..
i knw..
Im sure included in the name list..
Hope tat i would be ale to catch up vf my studies..
Wan prepare for final exam dy..!
To all Students n myself,Jia You!!!!

Now wan go Ricky's house practice singing...
Saturday perform 4 Hope Church bro n sis...
Tmr go kl 4 bible conference!Yeah...!
Sunday oni come bck..Hope to learn more things..


Hmm..still coughing..hope tat faster recover....



~angie~

No comments:

Post a Comment