Aug 3, 2009

I need time..

This morning when i woke up,i saw a msg send from a friend.after reading it..mi hardly breath..Tis fren is a fren tat i reli trust..think tat tis person is a real fren to me bt..this person dissapoint me..i dnt wan to say wat happen bt well..im reli sad..i dnt knw how to face tis person..its hard..everytime i saw tis person,it will remind me about wat tis person had done..

my heart reli broken..i dnt knw how..i reli need sometime to cool down myself...I dnt like the feeling..its nt fun at all...i wan to forgive tis person..God..help me...




If u r reading this,i reli wan to tell u tat i treated u as a gud fren..bt wat u did reli hurts me alot..
i hope tat u will think of wat u had done n reli change..there is alot way to keep friendship..nt oni the stupid way..n actually is nt tat way..if u think telling a lie can help to keep the life go on well,u r wrong.lie is lie..it hurts people at the end..at the same time,u will oso get hurt..Im sorry if i did anything tat made u feel bad.anyway,I reli need sometime to let go all this..mayb u think tat its nt a big deal,bt i tell u,4 me,its big deal..cuz being hurt by some1 u trust is reli hurt..think ba..Hope u wont repeat the same mistake anymore.



*Thank you to all bro n sis in Christ..dnt worry..im ok...i juz need sometime...=)

2 comments:

  1. Hope tat u wil allright n happy soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have facing this type of problem..
    My friend who really close with me before and she was my best friend is the people who also hate me. I do not know what was happen, but start from last year holiday..our friendship changed..hurt :(

    but anyway..we also need keep smile on everything that happen!!

    ReplyDelete