Aug 12, 2009

Talk show..Hooray!We did it!

Finally!my team mates n i presented the talk show 4 public speaking!Haha..
Very successful!Thank God!WooHOo!Neva wasted all of our efforts!Hehe..
Very want to thanks my Team mates 4 their co-operation vf me..
They can act well wor..haha..Gud job Jia Bao,Creamy And david~!



Well..Also nt to 4get,JOAn!She cant present vf us because she accidently
sprained her leg during the day v record the 'Ghost' video....Reli want to appologize to
her 4 wat had happen..

"Joan,if u are reading,reli wan to say sorry..we reli thought is nt a big deal n so v left u..sorry..Hope u get wll soon..dont let us wait 4 u too long..miz u ar..hmm..eventho u r nt presenting vf us..bt,ur spirit is still vf us!U are always in our mind!"



Oh YA!I oso wan to thanks Karen,my roommate,
cuz she help me to edit the video!Hehe..Tq o..Muax!

Also nt to 4get..Juan Yie!One of the brother frm church!
Tq 4 fetching me here n there..Sorry to ma fan u o...hehe..



Lastly,wan to thanks all of my frens tat encourage me thru out tis assignment..
cuz as ull knw,im kinda distracted by tis topic..bt becuz of ull n bcuz of prayers
tat ull hu prayed 4 me,I can oni go thru all this!Tq tQ!



Not able to upload video..cuz memory too big..sorry!

Hmm..Today is a long day 4 me..reli tired..

I actually sprain my bckbone..i dnt knw how i sprain it bt now reli pain when i move..

Bt then today dance frm 3pm to 7.30..

Hmm..Hope i will b ok...

ps:Nowadays so many ppl sick..n so many ppl get h1n1..ull muz take k a..drink more water..n try nt to go to those place tat have many ppl..Dont let d sickness to go near u!Protect urself a!



~Angie~

No comments:

Post a Comment